Home >

Visa Procedure

- Visa procedure is generally quite long (it can take 2-3 months), so be careful and better start the procedure as soon as possible.

SupAgro website usefull link

To start your M1 in Montpellier, you will need a single "Schengen D/C Multiple visa" which will allow you to travel within Europe.

The visa application should be required at the Embassy or Consulate of the country where you will attend the M1 training.

- Campus France: Obtaining a VLS–TS under the CEF procedure

In 31 countries the local offices of CampusFrance (http://www.campusfrance.org/en/espaces/map) are equipped to administer the CEF procedure set up in 2007 by a partnership involving the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MAEE), the Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR), the Ministry of Culture and Communication (MCC), the Conference of University Presidents (CPU), the Conference of Directors of French Engineering Schools (CDEFI), and the Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE).

The CEF procedure offers prospective students the benefit of guidance and support over the entire application and admission process. It also allows students to track the progress of their applications and to request their visa online. Prospective students who open a personal account on the CampusFrance Web site in their country are able to prepare an online admission application and to chat with the staff of the local CampusFrance office and with representatives of the institutions to which they hope to be admitted. (These benefits apply whether or not the student is required to use the DAP procedure decribed below).

The French consular service will:

  • examine the applicant's electronic file
  • examine the applicant's visa application
  • decide whether to issue a student visa
  • note that decision in the applicant's electronic file. 
to learn more...

Page updated on : 2016-10-10
top of the page