Language policyVinifera EuroMaster provides training in viticulture and enology presented with European approaches. Wine is not only considered as a product for consumption but also as cultural expression. This model emphasizes the notions of 'terroir' and diversity in wine production.
International students willing to study in Europe encounter a major obstacle : to have the ability to speak well the national language to follow courses in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
Optional course :Although lectures are delivered in English, it will be a great advantage for you to have little knowledge of French. For this reason, we suggest that you join the Summer School of Montpellier SupAgro.
This Summer School is an intensive two-months programme that takes place from July 2d to August 24th in Montpellier..
It offers :
- 80 hours of intensive French courses (groups of different proficiency levels ; 12 students maximum per group ; highly qualified and specialized French language teachers for foreigners ) (Credits= 6 ECTS),
- an introduction to French culture (theatre, cooking, etc.),
- a discovery of Montpellier city and the Languedoc-Roussillon Region,
- social, cultural and team building activities,
- an immersion in an international group of students,
- a programme of outdoor visits and meetings with professionals from the agricultural and vine & wine sector,
- a 3-week long individual internship on a family farm tailor-made to your study path (we can offer possibilities to do the internship at a winery/vineyard or vine & wine laboratory) (Credits= 2 ECTS),
- a debriefing of your experience after completing the internship.
The registration fees for 2 months is 1000 euros including an online French level test before arrival, French courses in July, outdoor visits and meetings with agricultural professionals, social and cultural activities internship placement.
Travel costs to come to Montpellier or housing and food (in July, students have access to the student residence and to the canteen and cafe of Montpellier SupAgro) are at your charges.
You can find further information about the Montpellier SupAgroSummer School online:
in French; or in English
for further details contact us : email@example.com
Page updated on : 2015-11-23
End of Vinifera calls 2013-15
Deadline for the 1st call
call 2013-2015 is opened
2nd call result
New association with UNESCO chair
new associate partner
Scholarship for master thesis
Anna Selmeczy, Vinifera Student, won the European Youth Professionals Wine Competition 2012
Tracer survey batches 1 and 2
Vinifera second call of applications
Video Clip and students opinion